Image Skincare - ILUMA INTENSE FACIAL ILLUMINATOR 1oz
DESCRIPTION: Introduce our latest breakthroughs to your clients before anyone else.
This concentrated corrector + brightening serum helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation and dark spots while enhancing luminosity. The power-packed formula with tranexamic acid, vitamin C and niacinamide provides optimal brightening benefits and targets dull, uneven skin tone. Silky and lightweight, this liquid booster can be applied on its own and layers well with other products.
The light, translucent texture with refreshing geranium and orange oils effortlessly sinks into skin and leaves a soft, dewy finish
Who it's for:
Clients experiencing hyperpigmentation, dark spots, uneven skin tone and texture
- Helps to correct the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Uncovers fresh, more youthful-looking skin
- Boosts luminosity and improves skin elasticity
- Hydrates and promotes radiant, healthy-looking skin
Apply 3 to 5 drops daily.
- Tranexamic acid: A brightening acid that helps to correct and prevent the appearance of skin discoloration
- Glycolic acid: An AHA that helps to exfoliate dead skin
- Ascorbic acid: A highly effective, stable vitamin C-derived agent that helps to boost luminosity
- Niacinamide: A versatile skin restorer that helps to visibly improve the appearance of dull, uneven skin
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN WATER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TRANEXAMIC ACID, GLYCERIN, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, CITRUS JUNOS SEED EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LINALOOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, SALIX NIGRA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, CITRAL, ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-2, SODIUM METABISULFITE.