In A Hartbeat Lash Extension Adhesive
Are you always chasing after amazing retention in a formula that is as quick as you work?
In A Hartbeat is the perfect adhesive if you prefer a thin viscosity to work with. This adhesive can be used for both classic and volume eyelash extension applications.
- Thin viscosity
- Rich, black color
- Set time of about 1 second
- Ideal temperature is between 60°F and 75°F
- Relative humidity is between 25% and 65%
- Long-lasting retention
- Dispense a single droplet of adhesive onto the back of a gloved hand or onto parafilm
- Wipe excess from nozzle. Return cap.
- Dip the extension into the adhesive and attach to the natural lash.
- Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not store in refrigerator
- Close container tightly
- Adhesives have up to a six month shelf-life
- This product is for professional-use only.
- Do not use with cotton products
- See MSDS for additional information.
Our lash extensions adhesives are blended in small batches in the USA with medical grade cyanoacrylate. This product is created in an ISO-Certified and FDA-registered facility.
*If you would like to speed up set time, increase the temperature and humidity of your environment. To slow down set time (i.e. for beginners), decrease the temperature and humidity of your environment.