Set in Stōn Lash Extension Adhesive - sample size
Always wanted to try our adhesives? Try our 2g bottle of Set in Ston!
Are you looking for an adhesive that has some serious retention? We're talking lashes that last through swimming, sauna, and yoga... Then Set in Ston needs to go into your cart immediately.
Set in Ston is a thicker consistency. This adhesive can be used for both classic and volume eyelash extension applications, but is better for experienced volume lash artists. We're not going to lie, if you haven't used a thick adhesive before, this adhesive may take you a little time to get used to, but we promise it's worth it. The key is to make sure there is a tiny amount on the extension.
- Thick viscosity
- Deep, rich black color
- Set time of 2-4 seconds*
- Ideal temperature is between 70°F and 79°F
- Ideal humidity is between 50% and 80%
- Long-lasting retention
- Dispense a single droplet of adhesive onto the back of a gloved hand or onto parafilm
- Wipe excess from nozzle. Return cap.
- Dip the extension into the adhesive and attach to the natural lash. Because this is a thicker consistency, be sure you do not have excess adhesive on the lash extension.
- Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight
- Do not store in refrigerator
- Close container tightly
- Our adhesives have up to a six month shelf life
- For professional-use only
- Do not use with cotton products
- See MSDS for additional details
- Not meant for sensitive clients
Our adhesives are blended in small batches in the USA with medical grade cyanoacrylate. This product is created in an ISO-Certified and FDA-registered facility.
*If you would like to speed up set time, increase the temperature and humidity of your environment. To slow down set time (i.e. for beginners), decrease the temperature and humidity of your environment.