Microneedling Certification - April 12th
Monday, April 12th| 10am to 6pm
This eight hour course is designed for licensed professionals who want to the learn the technique of microneedling or microchanneling. During microneedling, a single-use tip containing sterile needles is glided or tapped into the epidermis to create microchannels. These microchannels stimualte our skin's natural healing response, which activates and promotes collagen production. These microchannels stay open for a short period of time, which allows active ingredients to be delivered into the epidermis.
- Review of skin anatomy
- Review of skin conditions and diseases
- Concerns and contraindications
- Consultations and consent
- Insurance considerations
- Safe treatment protocols for estheticians and cosmetologists
Monday, April 12th | 10am to 6pm
- Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology in MA
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- A mask is required
- Please bring your own pen for writing (not equipment).
Please be prepared to pair up and work on each other during the hands-on. Discontinue use of retinols/AHA/BHA products 72 hours prior to the course date.