Mastering Brows with Henna Certification - June 6th
Sunday, June 6th| 9am to 5pm
Brow shaping can transform a client's entire look! This course is designed for licensed professionals who want to learn brow mastery techniques to enhance their current skills to provide picture-perfect brows.
The course will cover details on how to create the ideal brow for each individual's facial structure using brow mapping techniques and measuring methods. Hair removal options including waxing and tweezing will be included, as well as finishing a treatment with tint and/or henna.
- Skin conditions/diseases
- Safety and sanitation
- Brow mapping and measurement
- How to shape brows for each individual
- Overview of hair removal methods
- How to build a complete brow service
- Working with sparse brows
- Brow tinting vs. henna
Sunday, June 6th from 9am to 5pm
- One Day of Training
- Brow kit valued at $150
- Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
A mask is required. Please bring your own pen.
Please be prepared to pair up and work on each other during the hands-on.