Mastering Brows Certification - November 7th
Monday, November 7th | 10am to 6pm
Brow shaping can transform a client's entire look! This course is designed for licensed professionals who want to learn brow mastery techniques to enhance their current skills to provide picture-perfect brows.
The course will cover details on how to create the ideal brow for each individual's facial structure using brow mapping techniques and measuring methods. Hair removal options including waxing, threading, and tweezing will be discussed along with brow tinting and filling in sparse brows.
- Brow mapping and measurement
- How to shape brows for each individual
- Overview of waxing vs. threading vs. tweezing
- Demo of Henna Brows
- Working with sparse brows
- Working with male brows
- Brow tinting
Monday, November 7th from 10am to 6pm
- One Day of Training
- Brow kit valued at over $150
- Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
A mask is optional, but recommended during demo and hands on.
Please be prepared to pair up and work on each other during the hands-on.
You will need a model at 4:15.