Facial Massage Techniques Certification - December 13th
Monday, December 13th | 9am to 5pm
This eight-hour course is designed for licensed professionals who want to learn facial massage techniques including manual lymphatic drainage, Gua Sha, cupping, and general massage movements.Thanks to social media, the art of facial massage and manipulation is making a big comeback and clients are requesting massage as part of their facials. In order to administer a facial massage, it is vital to know both the muscle and lymph system present in the face and neck region.
- Anatomy of facial muscles
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Gua Sha
- Facial Cupping
- Concerns and contraindications
- Massage techniques and applications
- Combining with treatments
- Client consultation
Monday, December 13th 9am to 5pm
- Gua Sha tool & Cupping Set
- Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology in MA
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
A mask is required during hands on.
Please be prepared to pair up and work on each other during the hands-on.