Dermaplaning Certification - April 16th and 17th
Sunday & Monday, April 16th and 17th | 10 to 6pm
Dermaplaning is in high demand! This 16 hour certification provides in-depth information on how to manually remove dead skin cells and vellus hair using a surgical blade. Not only will you learn Dermaplaning protocols for various skin types, but also how to combine with other modalities including ultrasonic, peels, LED, and more.
Our certification is approved by the Board of Cosmetology in MA for licensed estheticians and cosmetologists. The board requires 16 hours of education on Dermaplaning for licensed professionals to begin offering this service.
This is an ideal course for both the beginner and advanced licensed professional who wants a comprehensive course.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Protocols for various skin types
- Skin conditions and diseases
- Concerns and contraindications
- Proper techniques
- Product knowledge
- Client consultation
Sunday, March 12th from 10am to 6pm
Monday, March 13th from 10am to 6pm
- Certification that is recognized by Board of Cosmetology (the Board requires 16 hours for Dermaplaning certifications)
- Dermaplaning kit with handle, blades, and blade remover, and skincare - approximately 75 treatments!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Two models for second day. Please have your models arrive at 1:45pm and 3:30pm
You will also pair up and work on one another, so please stop all retinols/aha/bha and professional treatments at least 3 days before class.
A mask is optional. Please bring one for use during hands on.