Classic Eyelash Extension Certification - June 27th and 28th
Monday & Tuesday, June 27th and 28th | 9am to 5pm each day
If you've been wanting to become a lash artist, this two-day course prepares you with the skills necessary to launch your career. The class is structured to provide theory and hands-on practical experience. You'll also receive a kit valued at $300 as part of the tuition, so you can immediately implement what you've learned during the two days. Not only will you receive personalized attention during the training, but you'll also receive ongoing support as you build your skill and techniques as a lash artist.
- Anatomy of the eye
- Hair histology
- Eye conditions and diseases
- Concerns and contraindications
- Lash techniques and applications
- Product knowledge
- Client consultation
Monday, June 27th from 9am to 5pm
Tuesday, June 28th from 9am to 5pm
- You'll receive two days of training
- Product kit valued at $300
- Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology in MA
- Ongoing support
- Preferred pricing on products
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Masks are optional. Please bring one for use during hands on.
Please have two models for the second day. Your models should arrive at 9:30 and 1pm.