Classic Eyelash Extension Certification - January 31st and February 1st
Sunday & Monday January 31st and February 1st | 9am to 5pm each day
If you've been wanting to become a lash artist, this two-day course prepares you with the skills necessary to launch your career. The class is structured to provide theory and hands-on practical experience. You'll also receive a kit valued at $300 as part of the tuition, so you can immediately implement what you've learned during the two days. Not only will you receive personalized attention during the training, but you'll also receive ongoing support as you build your skill and techniques as a lash artist.
- Anatomy of the eye
- Hair histology
- Eye conditions and diseases
- Concerns and contraindications
- Lash techniques and applications
- Product knowledge
- Client consultation
Sunday, January 31st from 9am to 5pm
Monday, February 1st from 9am to 5pm
- You'll receive two days of training
- Product kit valued at $300
- Certification that is recognized by the Board of Cosmetology in MA
- Ongoing support
- Preferred pricing on products
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Masks are required at all times. Please bring your own pen to take notes.
Due to the Coronavirus, everyone will pair up and work on one another.